German Marketing and Front Office employee
Your day at Lightswing, obviously, starts with a good cup of coffee. You catch up with your colleagues and dive into the German service support mailbox. You answer customer service questions and handle the phone when a German customer calls. Next stop is Amazon. You check if the orders came through to our back office system and that everything is running smoothly. There are a few customer service questions and you handle those. Right before, a reseller calls. The reseller would like to place a new order and as you handling his request, you check if all the information on their website is still up to date. In the afternoon it is time for a strategy meeting; how are we going to realise growth within the German market? Great timing because you have tons of ideas.
Excited from the meeting and the new ideas that turned into a to do list, you immediately start with task number one. You also reserved time today to write a blog for the German website. But before you start with this, you have some time to translate the new German Facebook campaign so that you can publish the advertisement.
What you will be doing
- You are responsible for the growth of Lightswing within the German market
- You take initiative and come up with ideas to realise growth. Independently as well as within a team
- You are responsible for all German communication and translations on all of our channels (website, social media, blogs and advertisements)
- You assist with implementing marketing activities for the German Market (Social Ads, Pinterest, Influencer marketing and Affiliate marketing)
- You are responsible for the German Service Support and answer all service questions by email and phone
- You know exactly how to keep every customer satisfied and solve any problem quick and independently
- You are responsible for different back office activities and make sure that every German order is processed smoothly
What we offer
- An awesome and versatile position within a growing, international organisation in Leeuwarden
- 32-40 hours
- A good salary based on work experience
- A small and enthusiastic team with the opportunity for personal development
- Fun Thursday afternoon drinks!
What we ask
- You have excellent German oral and written skills
- You have a wide knowledge of the German culture and know how to implement this in our marketing strategy
- You have a Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in a commercial environment
- You have a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience withing marketing or customer service
- You have strong communication skills and have a commercial mind
- You are independent, result oriented and are able to switch quickly between tasks within your wide range of responsibilities
- Your work days are flexible from Monday to Friday. But if there is a pressing matter during the weekend, you don’t mind solving this for the customer
Lightswing is part of Illumade B.V., a company that develops innovative products. The Lightswing is a hanging system for your pendant light. With this product you can easily switch the position of your pendant light. We have our own webshop, but the Lightswing is also available with known Dutch resellers such as Bol.com. To grow in the Netherlands we used different online campaigns, an TV commercial and exposure at VT Wonen and Eigen Huis & Tuin. Nowadays, the Lightswing is sold at 50+ light specialty stores, 60+ Karwei stores and the Technische Unie. Now we want to take the next step: conquering the German market (amoungst others).
Do you want to take on our international adventure with us? Send your CV + motivation to email@example.com. We look forward meeting you!