Internship Graphic Design (32-40h)
As graphic designer you are the creative person in our organization. You ensure that our corporate identity is recognizable in all our online and offline communication. You will work on graphic templates, you will create online banners for our website, you will design social media posts and you will develop promotional material such as flyers. In short; an internship in which you can use all your creativity!
- Monitoring the corporate identity;
- Developing graphic templates;
- Designing online and offline promotional material;
- Designing social media posts;
- Developing advertising material;
- Keep track of trends and developments.
What we offer
- The opportunity to gain inspiring work experience at an international company;
- Lots of room for development and creativity;
- You will work in a young and small team where there is a lot of room for own initiative;
- A new office in Leeuwarden;
- Real chance of a parttime job in your field.
What we ask
- You are following a course in Graphic Design or a similar course;
- You are creative and proactive;
- You have a passion for designing;
- You have experience with Adobe (InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator);
- Experience with video editing is a plus.
Lightswing® is part of Illumade B.V., a company that develops innovative products. The Lightswing® is a hanging system for your pendant light. With this product you can easily switch the position of your hanging lamp. We have our own webshop, but the Lightswing® is also available with known Dutch resellers such as Bol.com. To grow in the Netherlands we used different online campaigns, a TV commercial and exposure at VT Wonen and Eigen Huis Tuin. Nowadays, the Lightswing® is sold at 50+ light specialty stores, 75+ Karwei stores and the Technische Unie.
Are you available for at least 3 months and are you enthusiastic about this internship? Send your CV and motivation to Irma de Vries and let us know that you are the person we are looking for!
Tel: +31-(0)854019637 Email firstname.lastname@example.org