Internship Product development (32-40h)
About the internship
As product development intern at Lightswing® you are involved in the further development of existing products and the design of new products. You conduct research, make prototypes and find suitable production locations. So are you looking for a challenging internship where your technical insight and knowledge will come in handy? We look forward to meeting you!
- Developing new products;
- Improving existing products;
- Consultation with professionals from the field;
- Researching suitable production locations;
- Making and testing prototypes using 3D printing.
What we offer
- The opportunity to gain work experience in an international company;
- Lots of room for own initiative and development;
- You will work in a young and enthusiastic team;
- A new office in Leeuwarden;
- Pleasant Thursday afternoon drinks!
What we ask
- You have strong analytical skills;
- You are good with programs such as Cura and Fusion (or Solid Works)
- You are proactive;
- You are creative and innovative;
Lightswing® is part of Illumade B.V., a company that develops innovative products. The Lightswing® is a hanging system for your pendant light. With this product you can easily switch the position of your hanging lamp. We have our own webshop, but the Lightswing® is also available with known Dutch resellers such as Bol.com. To grow in the Netherlands we used different online campaigns, a TV commercial and exposure at VT Wonen and Eigen Huis & Tuin. Nowadays, the Lightswing® is sold at 50+ light specialty stores, 75+ Karwei stores and the Technische Unie.
Are you available for at least 3 months and are you enthusiastic about this internship? Send your CV and motivation to Irma de Vries and let us know that you are the person we are looking for!
Tel: +31-(0)854019637 Email email@example.com